If you are installing your theme from the WordPress theme installer, but get a message that says Are you sure you want to do this?, most likely your web server is configured with low PHP settings that only allow a certain size ZIP file to be uploaded via WP admin.
Most hosting companies configure their servers to only have the maximum file upload size limit at 8-10 MB, some are less. The OneLove theme ZIP is currently about 34 MB in size which is due to the included plugins and all the demo content, but it’s old version theme 1.3, in new version > 1.3 the theme is just about 5.3MB. But if you get this error or error max_upload_filesize or some error from PHP configuration (in file PHP.ini ) , your web server is rejecting the upload due to the overall size of the onelove.zip file. WordPress is unfortunately giving you a rather ambiguous message in response. This is not a theme issue or bug.
There two ways to solve this problem.
- You can get your web host to increase your PHP limits so a larger zip file is allowed to be uploaded. They will know which limits to set if you explain the issue.Recommended PHP configuration limits are as follows:
- memory_limit 256M
- max_execution_time 300
- post_max_size 256M
- upload_max_filesize 200M
- max_input_time 300
- max_input_vars 3000
- You can upload your theme via FTP or File Manager function in hosting, it is very easy and efficient. If you are going to install the theme using FTP, you will need an FTP Client, such as FileZilla.Follow the steps below to install theme via FTP:
- Log into your Hosting server using FTP service like Filezilla.
- Unzip the onelove.zip file (make sure you have unzipped the package downloaded from Themeforest).
- Upload the extracted onelove theme folder into the remote folder wp-content » themes .
- Navigate to Appearance » Themes and activate OneLove theme.
- Then you actived theme, then you will get a notification about installing the Required plugins. You can view video detail here to install and activate the required plugins and import demo content www.youtube.com/embed/1jopyrBFnKM